Entities Outside the Kelso School District
Kelso School District cooperates with approved community partners by posting eflyers online and distributing them electronically through our service provider, Peachjar. The district expects this new flyer delivery system to be a more effective and efficient means of distributing information to families.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations are not distributed.
- IMPORTANT: Flyers must comply with board policy 4060P
- Visit the Peachjar Registration Page
- Register as an Enrichment Provider or Community Organization (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
- Depending on the activity promoted in your flyer, you may be eligible to send it for free. Learn how to apply for Peachjar’s “Free-for-Free” program here. Otherwise, you’ll be required to pay the service fee.
Your flyer will automatically be submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny it based on the standards described above. Peachjar charges outside organizations a fee for this service that is typically less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Your school’s secretary, who is the school Peachjar Site Admin, can upload flyers to the school’s Peachjar account. You can send your flyers to the Site Admin for uploading.
The following disclaimer must appear on your flyer to be approved:
"This activity is not sponsored or endorsed by Kelso School District."
For questions or more information on the flyer process, contact Beth Grambo at 360.501.1927.